White Elephant Party
Troop 380 parents and adult leaders are invited to the White Elephant Party on Saturday, January 2, 2010, at the home of Neil and Leslie Ishikawa. Party time is 7:00 PM. Please bring a white elephant gift, a special dish to share, and if you have a special beverage you may want to bring that too. The troop will provide some drinks. Remember this is an adults only event. Please come and meet the parents and leaders of Troop 380.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris and I will be there! Bowlers beware, Chris is an awesome bowler.
ReplyDeleteRobert and I will be there. Roberta and Stefanie are bowling. They make a great team.
ReplyDeleteNeil and Leslie - Thank you for hosting the White Elephant party! Louis and I are looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteNeil and Leslie you two are awesome to host this party. This is our second time attending cant wait for tonight
ReplyDelete