Bowling Night

Let's meet at the Strikes Bowling Center on Laguna Blvd, in Elk Grove, on Monday, December 28, 2010. The troop will gather at 5:30 PM. Give Chris a call if you did not have the opportunity to sign up or email Dave. Your fee includes bowling, shoe rental, pizza, soda, and a great time. Parents and siblings are welcome.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/25/2009

    Happy Holidays! Matthew and Peter are looking forward to Bowling Night!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/26/2009

    Chris and Dave will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/27/2009

    Roberta and Stefanie Penningotn will be there. Bob W, Roberta is looking foreware to a rematch.

    Johnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los Kamines12/27/2009

    Zenaida, Jay, Zach, Josh, and Elizabeth will be there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Changs will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/27/2009

    I hope I win

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/27/2009

    Thought I might post in for the drawing. See you there. Alex T

    ReplyDelete
  8. LaMar Mitchell12/27/2009

    LaMar, Tesa and Katelyn will be at the bowling night. We are looking forward to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12/27/2009

    John & Liam will be there. Also bringing Liam's little sister Kendyl--her first time bowling (although she's pretty good on Wii bowling!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12/28/2009

    Josh Smith and his personal driver ( Mom ) will be there ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/28/2009

    Jay, Shannon, Logan and Hailey will be there.
    Go Vikes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zack Burgess12/28/2009

    Zack B. will be there. I will win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sue Garcia12/28/2009

    hope you all have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY HOLIDAYS and have a great time bowling.

    Jim G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/28/2009

    Dakota, Autumn, Peggy, and Driver(David) will be there. I'm uber excited.

    Dakota F

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elizabeth R.12/28/2009

    The Ruygt Family are looking forward to the bowling tonight. William will bowl and the parental unit will cheer and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. William R.12/28/2009

    I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Louis R.12/28/2009

    I'm the driver for the evening, bringing the family! Hope everyone has fun!

    ReplyDelete