Troop 380 will pick up your E-Waste and Christmas Tree

Our Troop will pick up your E-waste and/or Christmas Tree on Saturday, December 31st or Saturday, January 7th. Give us a call at 363-0380 and leave your information and we will schedule a pick up. Make sure you leave your street address, phone number, and the date you would like you tree or e-waste picked up. We are accepting a $10.00 donation to help scouts attend camp.

22 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, I'm the first one! We are looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday.
    We need you all for a successful event!
    Troop 380 Rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/27/2011

    Hey Dave, Your grandson, while passing out flyers with Ian and Adam on Monday, came up with a idea. I told him to ask you to see what you would say. The boys want to use bicycles to pass out flers. :) I laughed as I told Nick to ask you and wished him "Good Luck". Mary Moreno

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called the listed number and loved listening to that familiar voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Reynolds12/28/2011

    Been there, now I've done this. So what size vehicle(I've got an assortment), and what size trailer(not that big of assortment)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/28/2011

    Keep on making comments. The more hits, the more we move up on the search engines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charles Potter12/28/2011

    I'm in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jim Garcia12/28/2011

    Great that people are reading Dave's "almost daily" updates completely.

    Jimmie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue Garcia12/28/2011

    Hope the weather is as good as it has been down here in Anaheim.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zack B.12/28/2011

    Hope flyering was fun.

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  10. yah I had good leadership practicing skills passing out flyers I hope other did too:) -Charlie potter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/28/2011

    See you all on Saturday. This is a great chance to practice your layering of clothing for the Klondike Derby!
    Michael Kuykendall

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike Evans and I spotted an old TV set (weighs about 70 pounds) when passing out the flyers. Later Dave and I went back and picked it up. Can't wait to unload this TV off my truck... See you all Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/28/2011

    I have an old printer I am bringing for e-waste. from Mary Brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12/28/2011

    I'll be there on Saturday what other scouts will be there? Michael Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year everyone! Will have the truck for hauling Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be unable to help this Sat, but will be there on the 7th.

    Floyd

    ReplyDelete
  17. We don't have a lot of trees yet. I hope the phone calls keep coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laura C12/29/2011

    I'll be there Saturday to help Moorea and Michelle in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. anything. I'll also be there

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous12/30/2011

    Hi all, I will be donating my tree. I hope that we get alot. We will help on the 7th Moorea. Sorry I lost your number. Happy New Year to all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12/31/2011

    Nathan Taylor:
    We've got a dead printer and a bunch of monitors, and a tv to add to the poundage!
    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12/31/2011

    I have left couple of voicemails but never got a response back. Can I assume that you will come to pick up the e-waste today?(31st) . I live in Mather and look forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete