Troop Newsletter Eagle Available on Website

Please make sure you download a copy of the Troop Newsletter. Anyone who downloads the newsletter should enter a note after this message and be eligible for a great prize. Thanks to editor Sheri Rush and Historian Bret A.

22 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/15/2010

    We have our copy

    -Rush Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded a copy, albeit for testing purposes... :P

    -Duane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/15/2010

    Mac and I have a copy now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/15/2010

    Looks great and less expensive to produce!

    Jimmie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Evans' Family6/15/2010

    Love the Engelbright Story! Thanks for all the information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/15/2010

    I got my copy Dave. It looks really good Sheri,

    -Dakota Fitzsimmons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/15/2010

    Interesting stories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Brown6/15/2010

    I do not seem to be able to download the Eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally Shaw6/15/2010

    Sally Shaw said....

    "Whew", that is a lot of info. (GREAT info. I mean). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/15/2010

    @Mary: t380.org > Downloads > Newsletter
    Click on the graphic on the right or download the version you're looking for in the list (.doc or .pdf). The latest edition is Volume 10 Issue 2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a newsletter! I love the color pics- and Neil's Englebright Lake story. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laughed out loud over the Englebright story - thanks Neil! Kudos to the editor and all the reporters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael6/15/2010

    I found a backpack on the side of the shore. It had a Scout attached. Anyone missing a good backpack?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sherri Brown6/16/2010

    The newsletter just keeps getting better. The color photos are fantastic, and the editing and formatting are very professional. Kudos to Sheri Rush and to the webmaster!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dave Ishikawa6/16/2010

    Looks like Troop 380 families are starting to use the website. Don't forget to post a comment and you will be eligible for a prize at the meeting on Monday! Dave

    ReplyDelete
  16. Johnie6/16/2010

    We sure did alot in only three months. Great story's everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gary Lentsch6/17/2010

    Great newsletter looking Forward to a full summer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Casey R6/18/2010

    The englebright story can be considered Fan-fiction

    ReplyDelete
  19. lynn Smith6/19/2010

    Sorry we were unable to attend, its nice to catch up with the news letter.I still find the site difficult to navigate(Probably cause im old)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Laura Chang6/19/2010

    I printed to copy to add events to my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elizabeth Ruygt6/21/2010

    Nice to be able to download the newsletter. Thank you Sheri for doing the Eagle newsletter for the troop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous6/22/2010

    We have our copy! Thanks for all of the information. Congratulations to all of the recent Eagles.

    The Fortson family

    ReplyDelete